Milo Doggies Cookies
copied from happy home baking
180 g butter, soften at room temperature
80 g milo
200 g top flour or cake flour
25 g corn flour
25 g milk powder
100 g chocolate chips
some chocolate rice
some Koko Krunch
- Pre-heat oven to 140deg C. Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Sieve top flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter and milo for about three minutes at low speed. Do not overbeat.
- Put in top flour, cornflour and milk powder and beat for about one minute to form dough.
- Divide dough into 10g each. Put three chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Insert two pieces of Koko Krunch to form the 'ears', chocolate rice for the "eyes", and a chocolate chip in the centre for the 'nose'.
- Bake at 140 deg C for about 25 minutes. Depending on your oven, it may take another 5 to 10 minutes more for the cookies to be ready.
- Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.